We all know that Formula 1 racers love to drive, but who would they love to be chauffeured by?
Vodafone McLaren Mercedes sponsor Johnnie Walker invited lead driver Jenson Button and the whiskey giant’s Global Responsible Drinking Ambassador, two-time F1 champion Mika Häkkinen, to take a spin around the stylish streets of Singapore to find out.
This compelling journey captures an intimate conversation between two race legends as they talk about all things racing, including the unique appeal of the Singapore night race.
Check it out here:
Article sponsored by Johnnie Walker
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020