We all know that Formula 1 racers love to drive, but who would they love to be chauffeured by?
Vodafone McLaren Mercedes sponsor Johnnie Walker invited lead driver Jenson Button and the whiskey giant’s Global Responsible Drinking Ambassador, two-time F1 champion Mika Häkkinen, to take a spin around the stylish streets of Singapore to find out.
This compelling journey captures an intimate conversation between two race legends as they talk about all things racing, including the unique appeal of the Singapore night race.
Check it out here:
Article sponsored by Johnnie Walker
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Fabrizio Barbazza - 3 January, 2019
- Supercars: Holdsworth confirmed at Tickford - 21 December, 2018
- Supercars: Stanaway, Tickford split - 10 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018