Congratulations to our five lucky prize-winners who have won an in-season double pass and an official movie poster from our friends at Hopscotch Entertainment, who teamed up with us to celebrate this week’s Australian release of Ron Howard’s blockbuster Formula 1 movie!
We had an overwhelming response from our readers across the country, with thousands of you getting involved for your chance to win.
Our five lucky competition winners are:
Roberto Colombi, from Bondi Junction, New South Wales
Leanne Dodd, from Ferntree Gully, Victoria
Michelle Hunt, from Canning Vale, Western Australia
Graham Milner, from Albany Creek, Queensland
William Young, from Chisholm, Australian Capital Territory
Congratulations to you all! You have each been contacted to announce your win, and your prizes will be in the mail to you this week!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020