Is a typical Grand Prix weekend just another day at the circuit? Or is there the chance to relax and unwind in a heady world of supercars, rooftop bars, and parties?
For many a lucky fan, there’s plenty to enjoy alongside the weekend’s full-throttle racing, but there’s also the opportunity for a few drivers to let their hair down as well.
Our friends from Johnnie Walker present Vodafone McLaren Mercedes driver Jenson Button, as he takes the ultimate walk through the glamourous world of racing in this excellent 90-second clip:
Article sponsored by Johnnie Walker
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018