The China Dragon Racing team will expand to a four-car line-up for the World Touring Car Championship’s season-ending Guia Race of Macau.
The Hong Kong team will enter a pair of normally-aspirated Chevrolet Lacettis for local drivers Macau drivers Célio Alves Dias and Lam Kan San.
Their joining is in addition to the newer-spec Chevrolet Cruze LTs it has fielded for Ng Kim Veng and Filipe de Souza last time out at Suzuka, and who will drive for the team next time out in Shanghai, before the team doubles in size at Macau.
While neither driver is a stranger to the Guia circuit, this will mark the WTCC debut for Lam Kan San, whereas this will be Alves Dias’ second outing in the championship, after driving one of China Dragon’s Lacettis at the same event last year.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Bottas stays on top despite collision with Grosjean - 30 November, 2019
- Bottas fastest in FP1, Vettel crashes - 29 November, 2019
- Williams confirms Latifi for 2020 - 28 November, 2019
- Supercars: Stanaway hangs up his helmet - 26 November, 2019
- Formula E: Sims wins chaotic second race in Diriyah - 24 November, 2019