Force India reserve driver James Calado will have another Friday practice outing behind the wheel of the team’s VJM06 challenger at the outfit’s ‘home’ race, the Indian Grand Prix.
The Englishman will drive Paul di Resta’s car in Friday’s opening ninety-minute session, with the Scot reportedly suffering the effects of
‘Delhi Belly’ an unspecified illness.
This will mark the third time that the 24-year-old has enjoyed FP1 duties for the team since his promotion to the role of reserve driver was announced a few months ago.
He has previously had Friday practice outings for the team at the Italian and Korean Grands Prix, and is slated to have similar outings at the upcoming Abu Dhabi, United States and Brazilian Grands Prix.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018