Sebastian Vettel’s utter domination of last weekend’s Indian Grand Prix was hardly a surprise for our F1 tipsters, who predicted the brilliant German would romp to victory in Delhi.
But a retirement for Mark Webber – coupled with shocking races for Fernando Alonso and Jenson Button – conspired to make this a topsy-turvy round that brought about a number of changes to our leader board.
So how did you fare in the latest round of our F1 Predictions Competition? Click here to see how you finished up.
Predictions for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix will be open very soon!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018