Not only is Romain Grosjean in top form, but the Lotus F1 driver took to scaling new heights ahead of this weekend’s Abu Dhabi Grand Prix: scaling the world’s tallest building.
In collaboration with the team’s newly-signed sponsor, the Emirati-property consortium Emaar, the Frenchman spent three hours climbing the spire of the 830-metre tall Burj Khalifa skyscraper.
Grosjean has enjoyed an impressive run of form over recent weekends, scoring consecutive third-placed finishes at the last three Grands Prix in Korea, Japan and India.
Here’s hoping that this will be a precursor to his first visit to the top of the Formula 1 podium…
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018