V8 Supercars Championship leader Craig Lowndes is helping raise much needed funds to help victims of the recent New South Wales bushfires in Australia.
The Red Bull Racing Australia driver is staging an eBay auction benefitting the RSPCA and the Salvation Army.
The current V8 Supercar championship leader, in combination with his country music legend mate, supported by Caltex and Red Bull Racing Australia, are donating a money can’t buy pack featuring:
Craig Lowndes’ pole position and race winning boots from the 2013 Gold Coast 600 round signed by Craig
Craig Lowndes’ Gold Coast round pole position winner’s hat signed by Craig
A Red Bull Racing Australia team jacket signed by Craig
$1000 Caltex Star Cash
For Lowndes, supporting the bushfire appeals was an easy choice.
“All of our hearts were with the amazing firefighters and those unfortunately affected by the recent bushfires in New South Wales,” said Lowndes.
“The RSPCA and the Salvation Army continue to do a brilliant job, looking after not only the people involved, but also a large number of animals that were in the devastated areas.
“With all of the funds raised going to the charities, it’s a special chance to give back to those doing it tough, while a lucky fan will win a rare piece of history.”
Bids for the pack are being accepted at this link until 8pm on November 24.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020