The final round of the 2013 RichardsF1.com F1 Predictions Competition is now open, and you can enter your predictions for the race right here to be in the running for the grand prize at the end of the year!
The cut-off to submit your predictions is no later than five minutes before qualifying starts, so make sure you’re in it to win it!
You can view the latest Predictions Competition ranking right here.
The final round sees up to 100 points on offer for each entrant, meaning that a whole host of our regular entrants could come out on top in the final reckoning.
Entrants yet to use their their last ‘double up’ feature will automatically have it applied at the final round of the championship provided they enter their predictions per the competition rules. So if you score a perfect round and you haven’t used your ‘Double Up’, that’s almost fifty points in the bag!
Those who were registered to play at the start of the season were also asked to nominate the driver and team who would win the Drivers’ and Constructors’ Championships, respectively. The following additional points will be included in the Brazilian Grand Prix points if their guesses are as follows:
- 25 points each if their nominated driver or constructor wins the 2013 championship
- 18 points each if their nominated driver or constructor finishes in second place
- 15 points each if their nominated driver or constructor finishes in third place; and
- A bonus 10 points if their nominated driver and constructor wins both titles
To enter your Brazilian Grand Prix predictions, complete the web form below:
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020