The Australian Grand Prix Corporation has today announced a new multi-year agreement with Ticketmaster Australasia, which will see it serve as the exclusive ticket provider for the Formula 1 and Motorcycle Grands Prix.
“It makes sense that two of the most significant events on our sporting calendar, the Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix and Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix, will be ticketed by the world’s leading live entertainment ticketing company,” AGPC CEO Andrew Westacott said in a media release today.
““We are very happy to be working with Ticketmaster and believe they offer unrivalled technology and service.”
“We are hugely excited to be working with the AGPC and ticketing the most high profile motorsport events in Australia. We strongly believe we offer the best in ticketing services for our clients and look forward to introducing many initiatives that will enhance the ticket buying experience for motorsport fans,” Maria O’Connor, Ticketmaster Australasia managing director, added.
Tickets for next year’s Australia Grand Prix – which is provisionally scheduled for 13-16 March 2014 – are on sale at the event’s official website.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020