The Williams F1 Team has confirmed which engineers have been assigned to race drivers Valtteri Bottas and Felipe Massa for the 2014 season.
The Grove outfit has announced that Valtteri Bottas will continue with Jonathan Eddolls (pictured above) for a second season, while Andrew Murdoch – who served as Pastor Maldonado’s engineer last year – will oversee Felipe Massa’s car.
The announcement seemingly puts speculation on ice that has linked Massa’s former Ferrari engineer, Rob Smedley, to a switch to the team – however, the current appointments could simply be a reflection on the team having been unsuccessful in negotiating an early exit for the English engineer.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: De Silvestro calls time - 7 November, 2019
- Supercars: Pye confirmed at Team 18 for 2020 - 7 November, 2019
- Giovinazzi stays put - 5 November, 2019
- Bottas wins in Texas, Hamilton claims sixth F1 title - 4 November, 2019
- Bottas claims surprise pole in Texas - 3 November, 2019