The watchmaker Casio has extended its sponsorship of the Red Bull Racing team by a further two seasons, the team has announced today.
“We are delighted to announce the continuation of our relationship with Casio, who are one of our longest-standing partners, having first joined us in 2009,” Red Bull Racing team principal Christian Horner said in a media release issued today.
“Since then we have built up a close alliance, which is due to our mutual understanding of the exacting nature of the environments we operate in. Accuracy, attention to detail and reliability are core values of Formula One, Infiniti Red Bull Racing and Casio. We’re very pleased that this partnership will continue until at least 2015.
The partnership will see the team partner with Casio on a number of special edition watches, in addition to the EDIFICE brand of men’s watches the joint venture already promotes.
Casio’s logos will be displayed on the nose section of this year’s RB10 racer, as well as the drivers’ race suits and team member uniforms.
Image via Sport Locker
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- ‘Daniel Ricciardo: In Pursuit of Greatness’ - 3 August, 2018
- Formula 2: Sette Câmara stuns with pole - 28 July, 2018
- Formula 2: 2018 Race of Hungary Preview - 27 July, 2018
- Supercars: Bright replaces Brabham for enduro rounds - 27 July, 2018
- Formula 2: Lorandi gets Trident call-up - 24 July, 2018