Having teased us with a single side-on rendered image of its 2014 livery, the Sahara Force India F1 Team has taken the wraps off its VJM07 racer in the Jerez pit lane this morning.
Finally, the speculation that the car is running a ‘proboscis’ nose can be confirmed, and it looks like the Silverstone’s big black number (ahem!) is aiming to be the biggest in the pit lane…
Image via Sahara Force India F1 Team and Sutton Images.
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Formula 2: DAMS retains Latifi for 2019 - 11 December, 2018
- Formula 2: Trident signs Giuliano Alesi - 8 December, 2018
- Formula 2: Ghiotto completes UNI-Virtuosi line-up - 7 December, 2018
- Formula 2: Russian team calls time - 5 December, 2018
- Formula 2: ART and PREMA line-ups complete - 29 November, 2018