Having teased us with a single side-on rendered image of its 2014 livery, the Sahara Force India F1 Team has taken the wraps off its VJM07 racer in the Jerez pit lane this morning.
Finally, the speculation that the car is running a ‘proboscis’ nose can be confirmed, and it looks like the Silverstone’s big black number (ahem!) is aiming to be the biggest in the pit lane…
Image via Sahara Force India F1 Team and Sutton Images.
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: Mustang muscle for Kelly Racing - 15 October, 2019
- Formula 2: Correa prepares for major leg surgery - 28 September, 2019
- ‘Brabham’ documentary trailer released - 26 September, 2019
- Supercars: Safety Car chaos shrouds McLaughlin’s record win - 15 September, 2019
- Supercars: Reynolds sticks with Erebus Motorsport - 12 September, 2019