Having teased us with a single side-on rendered image of its 2014 livery, the Sahara Force India F1 Team has taken the wraps off its VJM07 racer in the Jerez pit lane this morning.
Finally, the speculation that the car is running a ‘proboscis’ nose can be confirmed, and it looks like the Silverstone’s big black number (ahem!) is aiming to be the biggest in the pit lane…
Image via Sahara Force India F1 Team and Sutton Images.
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Win a pair of Fernando Alonso posters! - 18 December, 2019
- Supercars: Matt Stone Racing finalises 2020 line-up - 12 December, 2019
- Formula 2: Ghiotto wins final race of 2019 - 1 December, 2019
- Formula 2: Sette Câmara battles to victory - 1 December, 2019
- Formula 2: Sette Câmara beats Ilott to pole - 30 November, 2019