Red Bull Racing’s tenth anniversary racer, the RB10, has been unveiled at a launch ceremony in the Jerex pit lane, minutes before pre-season testing got underway.
As is the case with most of the teams who have showcased their cars so far, the RB10 design – which was headed by the team’s ace technical director, Adrian Newey – features the ‘proboscis’ nose design to confirm with this year’s regulations dictating drastically lower front end treatments.
The team will be looking to further extend its recent dominance of the sport by claiming its fifth successive championship sweep this year, with reigning title-holder Sebastian Vettel joined by Toro Rosso graduate Daniel Ricciardo.
To see more launch images of the RB10, visit our Facebook page.
Image via Red Bull Racing and Sutton Images.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018