Red Bull Racing has renewed its partnership with the Italian footwear company, Geox, for the 2014 Formula 1 season.
The company, founded in 1995 in Mentebelluna, has been the championship-winning team’s official footwear partner since 2011, when it replaced Puma.
The renewed deal will see Geox supply its patented high-tech breathable footwear to the team’s drivers and team personnel.
The deal will no doubt guarantee the company plenty of exposure with shots throughout race weekends of team principal Christian Horner’s nervous foot-tapping and twitching on the pit wall.
“The continuation of our partnership with Geox is good news for the whole team,” Horner said.
“Aside from the very obvious benefits the drivers experience, Geox’s input is of great value across all our operations. Our engineers and mechanics spend long hours on their feet and often in punishing conditions, so making their work as comfortable as possible is very important.”
Image via Motorsport.com
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: Pye to leave Walkinshaw Andretti United - 6 November, 2019
- McLaren parts ways with key sponsor - 5 November, 2019
- Supercars: Tim Blanchard Racing re-signs Macauley Jones - 4 November, 2019
- Supercars: Heimgartner to race alongside Kelly in 2020 - 1 November, 2019
- Supercars: Stanaway will return for Sandown - 1 November, 2019