The Brad Jones Racing team has unveiled the livery schemes it will run in this year’s V8 Supercars Championship season.
The team has retained its driver pairing of Jason Bright and Fabian Coulthard, who will drive the outfit’s #8 Team BOC and #14 Lockwood Racing Holden Commodores respectively.
Bright’s Holden takes on a significantly blue hue this year, offsetting the predominantly red and white colour scheme of his car’s primary sponsor, BOC.
Coulthard’s livery scheme remains fairly consistent from 2013, although his car features more chrome features against the predominantly black and red colours.
The team enjoyed a much-improved 2013 season, the first under the sport’s new ‘Car of the Future’ regulations. Bright and Coulthard claimed six pole positions and five race wins between, helping the Albury-based team finish third overall in the Teams’ Championship standings.
Images via Brad Jones Racing
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: McLaughlin closes in on third title - 26 September, 2020
- Supercars: Former team granted Bathurst 1000 wildcard - 22 September, 2020
- Supercars: McLaughlin leads DJRTP 1-2 in Race 3 - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen dominates Race 2 at The Bend - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Coulthard wins thriller at The Bend - 19 September, 2020