Pirelli will act as the naming rights sponsor at two of this year’s Formula 1 Grands Prix, the sport’s official tyre supplier has confirmed.
The Italian tyre maker’s branding will feature at all Grands Prix this year, although the rounds in Spain and Hungary will have even greater trackside presence.
Pirelli rejoined the sport in 2011 as Formula 1’s sole tyre supplier, taking over from Bridgestone. It will continue to serve this role until at least 2016.
Image via Auto Week
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: McLaughlin closes in on third title - 26 September, 2020
- Supercars: Former team granted Bathurst 1000 wildcard - 22 September, 2020
- Supercars: McLaughlin leads DJRTP 1-2 in Race 3 - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen dominates Race 2 at The Bend - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Coulthard wins thriller at The Bend - 19 September, 2020