It with with great pride that RichardsF1.com presents a brand new look to our thousands of readers around the world!
Designed and developed in conjunction with our partners at Wanted Design and SWD, this new design gives the RF1 website a much fresher, more user-friendly look, while retaining the same publishing style that you have all come to know and love.
"It is perfect timing to also freshen up the look of our website," said RichardsF1.com founder and editor, Richard Bailey.
"Aside from this beautiful new look, we wanted to make major background changes to the site’s functionality, so we can provide even more content to our readers in the future.
"The timing couldn’t be better: many of the championships we cover are entering new eras, so in many ways it was appropriate to keep pace and move to a slick, new professional look for RF1.
"This year we will celebrate five years of operation. It’s incredible to believe that what started out as a small hobby blog in 2009 has evolved to us becoming one of the largest and most trusted motorsport websites in the Asia-Pacific region. I hope you love the new look as much as I do!"
Do you have feedback about the new-look website? Post your comments below!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020