To celebrate the start of the 2014 Formula 1 season, our partners at Renault have developed a great mobile app that perfectly captures its ‘Powered by Passion’ mantra.
“An engine is the heart of a car, from next year it returns to the heart of our sport.”
Alain Prost, Formula 1 World Champion (1985, 1986, 1989, 1993)
Currently available for iPhone 4+ phones and iPod Touch players, the Renault Pulse App is a heart-rate monitor which will record your pulse as your pursue your own passion. Whether you’re watching the thrilling Grand Prix action trackside, pushing your limits in a workout session, or chasing greater relaxation, the Pulse App will track it for you.
The Renault Pulse App will track your beats per minute (BPM) result as you tag your activities, which you can share with your friends to let them know what got your pulse racing.
As it seeks to claim a fifth successive year atop the Drivers’ and Constructors’ Formula 1 World Championship titles, Renault will drive the sport with revolutionary technology to meet the demands of the new regulations.
The challenges of adapting to the new rules are great, but if ever there’s an organisation powered by passion to continue their success, it’s Renault.
So join in the passion and share yours with the Renault Pulse App, which you can download from the Apple Store for free by clicking here.
Images via Renault Pulse App
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020