One of our very own readers, George Hitchens, has sent us a collection of some fantastic photos he took during Thursday’s activities at the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix.
George is a Melbourne-based freelance photographer completing his advanced studies in photography, and it’s quite clear that he has a great eye for a terrific, stylish shot.
We thank George for sending these images to us to share with you. If you’d like to know more about George, please visit his website.
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Formula E: Zürich drops off the 2018-19 schedule - 5 September, 2018
- Formula 2: Russell extends title lead with Sprint Race win - 2 September, 2018
- Formula 2: Makino romps to shock maiden win - 2 September, 2018
- Formula 2: Russell wins crucial pole at Monza - 1 September, 2018
- ‘The Passion for Muscle Cars’ - 31 August, 2018