The LADA Sport Lukoil team has unveiled the Granta racing car model it will use to contest the 2014 FIA World Touring Car Championship.
The new car has been designed and built to the series’ new technical regulations, which the outfit hopes will help it take the challenge up to the new models being entered by Honda, Citroën and the RML-designed Cruze by Chevrolet.
The team has expanded to a three-car operation for the 2014 season, with former series champion Rob Huff joining James Thompson and Mikhail Kozlovskiy.
The season opening round takes place on 12-13 April on the streets of Marrakech.
Image via LADA Sport Lukoil
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020