One of our readers – and very talented photographers – George Hitchens, was on the ground to cover yesterday’s thrilling action at the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix.
George is a Melbourne-based freelance photographer completing his advanced studies in photography, and it’s quite clear that he has a great eye for a terrific, stylish shot. We are delighted to share some of his best work with you below:
We thank George for sending these images to us to share with you. If you’d like to know more about George, please visit his website. We look forward to sharing more of his outstanding photos with you over the course of the year!
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Formula 2: Pole puts Russell on the cusp of title glory - 24 November, 2018
- Formula 2: Ticktum to make series debut - 21 November, 2018
- ‘Roothy Out of Range’ - 28 October, 2018
- Formula E: Bern replaces Zürich - 12 October, 2018
- Supercars: Sydney dropped from 2019 calendar - 11 October, 2018