We’ve crunched the numbers after the Australian Grand Prix, and we have a pair of RichardsF1.com fans sitting atop a very tight Predictions Competition leader board after last weekend’s season opener!
The results are based on the final classification results issued by the FIA, meaning those of you who picked a podium or points’ finish for Daniel Ricciardo and/or Red Bull Racing will not earn any points.
Should the FIA International Tribune overturn Red Bull Racing’s appeal – which we highly doubt they will – then we’ll recalculate the numbers and publish updated scores.
In the meantime, that’s left Lokisword and nhinhnhinh87 on top of the leader board for the moment. To check out the complete standings to-date, click here.
Not surprisingly, the new regulations and plenty of retirements made this an unpredictable race from a predictions standpoint, but there are potentially easy points to be had – for the moment at least – in the ‘Most Positions Gained’ and ‘Fastest Lap’ questions.
The Malaysian Grand Prix round of the Predictions Competition will open for business next week, and you’ll have until 5 minutes before qualifying starts to get your entries in.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018
- Räikkönen edges Hamilton under the floodlights - 15 September, 2018