The second Grand Prix of the 2014 season in Malaysia delivered plenty of wheel-to-wheel action on Sunday after Saturday’s rain-delayed qualifying, and a few unexpected results certainly shook up the leaderboard in the RichardsF1.com Predictions Competition standings.
The wet weather and the unpredictability – aside from a Mercedes cakewalk on Sunday – meant just a handful of entrants were prepared to gamble on doubling their points’ tally for the Sepang race, but through it all we had entrants alpha and RedNimba deliver 15-point hauls to wind up joint top-scorers for the weekend.
Our early season leader, Lokisword, found himself overtaken by former Predictions Competition champion jenifermarie, whose 14-point round moves her into a handy two-point lead as we head into this weekend’s Bahrain Grand Prix.
How did you fare after the Grand Prix in Sepang? Click here to see the complete standings for the season-to-date.
Our Bahrain Grand Prix predictions round will be online tomorrow!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018