I’m very pleased to announce a new addition to the RichardsF1.com team of writers: Michael Terminello.
Hailing from Adelaide, Michael was destined to become a massive Formula One fan – particularly a Ferrari tifosi member – right from the get go, with the Australian Grand Prix being right on his doorstep until 1995.
Michael is currently studying journalism with ambitions to become a motorsport journalist, specialising in Formula 1 coverage.
Of late, Michael has expanded his following of more motorsport championships, including the IndyCar Series, V8 Supercars Championship, GP2 & GP3 Series’, Auto GP, the FIA World Endurance Championship and the Formula Renault 3.5 Series.
In his spare time he enjoys watching Top Gear, playing Playstation games, fishing, collecting Ferrari models and catching up with friends.
You can also follow him on Twitter at @ferraritifoso27.
Please welcome Michael to the team!
If you’d like to know more about writing or photographing for RichardsF1.com, please click here.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018
- Räikkönen edges Hamilton under the floodlights - 15 September, 2018