Pirelli has confirmed the tyre allocations for the Spanish, Monaco and Canadian Grands Prix.
Formula 1’s sole tyre supplier will bring its Medium and Hard compounds to the high-wearing Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, while it will bring its Soft and Supersoft compounds to the races at Monte Carlo and Montreal.
The tyre allocation for Spain mirrors that previously used at last month’s Malaysian Grand Prix, while the Soft/Supersoft combination will be run for the first time this season.
Image via XPB Images
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Formula E: Bern replaces Zürich - 12 October, 2018
- Supercars: Sydney dropped from 2019 calendar - 11 October, 2018
- Formula E: New location and layout for Santiago ePrix - 9 October, 2018
- ‘Elbow Grease’ - 7 October, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wins Bathurst 1000 pole by 0.009s - 6 October, 2018