Pirelli has confirmed the tyre allocations for the Spanish, Monaco and Canadian Grands Prix.
Formula 1’s sole tyre supplier will bring its Medium and Hard compounds to the high-wearing Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, while it will bring its Soft and Supersoft compounds to the races at Monte Carlo and Montreal.
The tyre allocation for Spain mirrors that previously used at last month’s Malaysian Grand Prix, while the Soft/Supersoft combination will be run for the first time this season.
Image via XPB Images
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- ‘Daniel Ricciardo: In Pursuit of Greatness’ - 3 August, 2018
- Formula 2: Sette Câmara stuns with pole - 28 July, 2018
- Formula 2: 2018 Race of Hungary Preview - 27 July, 2018
- Supercars: Bright replaces Brabham for enduro rounds - 27 July, 2018
- Formula 2: Lorandi gets Trident call-up - 24 July, 2018