Our apologies for being a little late in publishing the latest results of the F1 Predictions Competition; we needed to have a Becks and a lie-down after such an action-packed Bahrain Grand Prix!
Formula 1’s 900th Grand Prix will certainly go down in the history books as an all-time fan favourite, while Bernie Ecclestone and Ferrari’s Luca di Montezemolo were made to look particularly stupid after commenting pre-race that the 2014 version of Formula 1… well, basically, sucked…
How wrong they were!
And while Mercedes might be leading the way with three wins in a row, the standings in the RichardsF1.com Predictions Competition have chopped and changed each round, and we have our third different leader in as many races.
The double-DNF for McLaren and the failure of either Ferrari to finish inside the top-eight hurt a number of entrants’ tallies for the round, but the very erstwhile doodie111 picked a blinder. He scored the most points overall and chose to use one of his ‘double up’ options to vault to the top of the points standings with a healthy 11-point lead that will prove hard to close down over the coming Grands Prix.
So how did you fare last weekend? Check out the latest points standings by clicking here.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020