So will this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix prove to be another Silver Arrows benefit, or will someone else sneak through to claim victory in Shanghai on Sunday? Will Lewis Hamilton claim three wins on the trot?
The fourth round of our 2014 RichardsF1.com F1 Predictions Competition is now open for business, and you can cast your predictions right up until five minutes before qualifying!
Entry is open to all of our readers, and it’s so easy to submit your predictions!
All you’ll need to do is predict:
- which driver will win pole position and the race
- which two teams will earn the best finishes in the race
- which eight drivers will finish in the top-eight positions
- who will post the fastest lap of the race
- who will gain the most positions relative to their starting position
You can also choose to ‘double up’ your points tally for the Chinese Grand Prix – but be careful, you can only do this twice per season! Click here to see the current points’ standings.
To enter your predictions, click here!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020