Mercedes’ third 1-2 finish of the season ensured it took the maximum possible points’ haul at last weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix, and the same could be said of a number of our F1 Predictions Competition entrants.
That was particularly the case for former Predictions Competition champion julianz, who delivered a near-perfect 21-point haul – correctly predicting the finishing order of six of the top-eight finishers – to rocket up the leaderboard to lie fourth in the standings. I’m sure he wishes he used one of his two ‘double up’ options when entering his predictions before qualifying!
Last round’s leader doodie111 continues to hold his lead, but a poor score in Shanghai has seen his advantage trimmed to just 4 points.
So how did you fare with your Chinese Grand Prix predictions? Check out the latest points standings by clicking here.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020