Jenson Button is hoping his fans will help turn Silverstone pink at the British Grand Prix in July by buying a t-shirt he has designed to pay tribute to his father John, who passed away at the beginning of the year.
Sold on the McLaren’s team’s website in support of the Henry Surtees Foundation,, this Limited Edition unisex T-shirt commemorates the popular figure in the F1 paddock who was an unwavering pillar of support throughout his son’s career; his is missed by the Formula 1 community at large.
Sales of this T-shirt will direct proceeds towards the Henry Surtees Foundation, which supports those affected by brain or physical injuries caused by motorsport-related accidents. For more information on the Henry Surtees Foundation please visit www.henrysurteesfoundation.com.
To buy your limited edition #PinkForPapa Tribute T-Shirt, click here.
Image via Jenson Button
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Evans romps to pole in Santiago - 19 January, 2020
- Kubica joins rebranded Alfa Romeo team - 2 January, 2020
- Leclerc secures long-term Ferrari deal - 23 December, 2019
- Bottas stays on top despite collision with Grosjean - 30 November, 2019
- Bottas fastest in FP1, Vettel crashes - 29 November, 2019