The Spanish Grand Prix may have produced the fourth Mercedes 1-2 in succession, and while the 2014 F1 season may be looking to be a rather predictable affair, that’s hardly the case in our F1 Predictions competition standings.
A number of you clever entrants felt that the result was something of a foregone conclusion, and wisely opted to use one of your available ‘double up’ features this weekend. The result saw plenty of high scores, not least of which came from alfons, who nailed a 34-point score to claim the highest tally of the weekend and move to the top of a very busy leaderboard.
Also electing to use a ‘double up’ were Lokisword and NoMoreDRS, while former competition winner julianz also did likewise – all three move to a share of second place, five points behind. That demoted our previous doodie111 down to fifth.
How did you fare in the standings? Click here to see the updated results.
Don’t forget to submit your Monaco Grand Prix predictions – you’ll have five minutes before qualifying starts to update or submit your predictions.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020