A surprise winner in Canada meant it was a rather low-scoring round of the RichardsF1.com F1 Predictions Championship.
It wasn’t a surprise that no one took a gamble on Daniel Ricciardo claiming a shock – but ultimately well-deserved – maiden Grand Prix victory, but what was a surprise was how few of our entrants predicted someone other than Lewis Hamilton would claim pole position.
Those who took the gamble on ‘doubling up’ this round achieved rather flattering scores: take a bow iarjun and nyc55david, who were among a handful of our entrants who made major inroads up the leaderboard.
A solid nine-point claim kept alpha in a slender lead at the top of the points table, three clear of Lokisword. You can check out the complete points standings by clicking here.
Predictions for this weekend’s Austrian Grand Prix will open on Thursday.
Image via Sutton Images
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: De Silvestro calls time - 7 November, 2019
- Supercars: Pye confirmed at Team 18 for 2020 - 7 November, 2019
- Giovinazzi stays put - 5 November, 2019
- Bottas wins in Texas, Hamilton claims sixth F1 title - 4 November, 2019
- Bottas claims surprise pole in Texas - 3 November, 2019