While most tipsters not surprisingly predicting another 1-2 for Mercedes at the British Grand Prix, Nico Rosberg’s first DNF of the season spoiled more than a few fancied entrants’ predictions and left us with a stable battle at the top of the leaderboard.
Such was the unpredictability of the weekend – which saw the Ferraris and Williams runners qualify well back and each lose a car on the opening lap – that the points’ spread was pretty vast (32 points to 3!), which meant there was plenty of shuffling in the mid-pack ranks.
The incumbent leaders – Lokisword, alpha and julianz – each claimed 12 points to maintain their 1-2-3 at the top, but the big movers were NoMoreDRS (16 points) and nyc55david (32 points with a smart use of his ‘double up’ feature) who moved into the top six.
So how did you fare after the action-packed race at Silverstone? Click here to see the complete standings.
Predictions for this weekend’s German Grand Prix will open on Thursday.
Image via XPB Images
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: Le Brocq holds out in four-way thriller - 19 July, 2020
- Supercars: Percat romps to second victory of 2020 - 19 July, 2020
- Supercars: McLaughlin wins under Sydney floodlights - 18 July, 2020
- Supercars: Darwin to host double-header - 18 July, 2020
- Formula 2: Ilott sntaches pole in red-flagged qualifying session - 18 July, 2020