Round 10 of the 2014 RichardsF1.com F1 Predictions Competition is now open for business, and you can enter and edit your German Grand Prix predictions right up until five minutes before qualifying!
Entry is open to all of our readers, and it’s so easy to submit your predictions!
All you’ll need to do is predict:
- which driver will win pole position and the race
- which two teams will earn the best finishes in the race
- which eight drivers will finish in the top-eight positions
- who will post the fastest lap of the race
- who will gain the most positions relative to their starting position
While 2012 winner Fernando Alonso (pictured above) is unlikely to take a hat-trick at Hockenheim, you should still wager odds on a top-six finish for the Spaniard. To check out our form guide ahead of this weekend’s race, click here.
You can also choose to ‘double up’ your points tally for the German Grand Prix – but be careful, you can only do this twice per season! Click here to see the current points’ standings.
To enter your German Grand Prix Predictions, click here.
Image via Sutton Images
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: McLaughlin closes in on third title - 26 September, 2020
- Supercars: Former team granted Bathurst 1000 wildcard - 22 September, 2020
- Supercars: McLaughlin leads DJRTP 1-2 in Race 3 - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen dominates Race 2 at The Bend - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Coulthard wins thriller at The Bend - 19 September, 2020