July has so far proven to be an outstanding month for any fans of Germany, and those who correctly predicted a Nico Rosberg-led Mercedes 1-2 at last weekend’s German Formula 1 Grand Prix managed to claim huge points hauls in the RichardsF1.com F1 Predictions Competition.
In what was the highest-scoring round of the year-to-date, we saw some big moved throughout the leaderboard as a couple of brave souls cashed in big with a smart use of one of their two ‘Double Up’ features.
Incredibly no one picked Valtteri Bottas would finish on the podium this despite the Finn having managed to finish on the rostrum at the previous two Grands Prix. Those who picked a top-eight finish for Kimi Räikkönen – will you ever learn? – were predictably left disappointed once again.
Tipster nyc55david claimed the highest ‘raw’ points score with 18 points (he’s got no more ‘Double Ups’ at this disposal).
Up at the top of the leaderboard, it’s a closely fought battle with the top-three covered by a two point spread! Lokisword continued to lead the way from julianz and alpha.
Predictions for this weekend’s Hungarian Grand Prix will open on Thursday.
Image via Sutton Images
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020