Another own-goal by Mercedes and another brilliant win for Daniel Ricciardo have translated into a rather low-scoring round in the latest installment of the RichardsF1.com Predictions Competition.
Four entrants – Lokisword, RichardsF1.com, Shutey and AnaHill18 – topped the raw scores with 12 points from a possible 26, although a number of other entrants gambled by using one of their two ‘double up’ options open to them over the season to claim extra points.
Only a handful of runners managed to break into double figures last weekend, meaning the over leaderboard has shuffled about quite a bit.
Lokisword continues to hold a slender lead at the top of the pile. Check out how you’re faring by clicking here.
The upcoming Italian Grand Prix round will open on Thursday September 4.
Image via XPB Images
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WEC alters 2019-20 calendar to avoid F1 clash - 22 September, 2018
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018