Sebastian Vettel will have a new race engineer for the 2015 Formula 1 season, Red Bull Racing has confirmed.
The announcement follows the news that Vettel’s longstanding engineer, Guillaume ‘Rocky’ Rocquelin, has accepted a promotion to the role of Head of Race Engineering. The Frenchman has served as Vettel’s engineer for the past six seasons, helping mastermind the German’s four successive World Championship titles.
Vettel’s new engineer for 2015 will be Gianpiero Lambiase, who currently serves as Sergio Pérez’s race engineer at Force India.
Image via XPB Images
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Formula E: Zürich drops off the 2018-19 schedule - 5 September, 2018
- Formula 2: Russell extends title lead with Sprint Race win - 2 September, 2018
- Formula 2: Makino romps to shock maiden win - 2 September, 2018
- Formula 2: Russell wins crucial pole at Monza - 1 September, 2018
- ‘The Passion for Muscle Cars’ - 31 August, 2018