The Erebus Motorsport team has shown off an updated livery scheme it will run on Will Davison’s car for the upcoming Pirtek Enduro Cup rounds of the V8 Supercars Championship season.
The team has secured an enhanced commercial deal with the Beko home appliance group, which will assume naming rights sponsorship of the #9 E63 AMG Mercedes-Benz for the rest of the season.
As part of the deal, Davison’s car – which he will share with his brother Alex at the co-driver rounds at Sandown, Bathurst and the Gold Coast – will feature an updated livery, featuring enhanced blue highlights on the rear quarter, boot and front bar as well as a Nascar-style #9 on the roof.
“Beko has been great supporters of Erebus Motorsport since late 2012 and the Beko brand is performing very well internationally so it is extremely pleasing that they have taken a strategic step in their partnership with the team to the next level for the remainder of the year,” Erebus Motorsport CEO Ryan Maddison said.
“Last year our team’s best results were achieved during the endurance series and given the improvements we have made during the first half of this year, we are motivated in the prospects of what lies ahead over the coming months.”
Images via Erebus Motorsport
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020