Formula 1’s official tyre supplier, Pirelli, has confirmed the dry-weather tyre allocations it will bring to the upcoming Japanese and Russian Grands Prix which take place next month.
The Italian manufacturer will freight its Medium (White-marked) and Hard (Orange-marked) compounds for the Suzuka event. For Formula 1’s first visit to the all-new Sochi Autodrom, it will take the Soft (Yellow-marked) and Medium compounds.
Pirelli’s choices for the United States, Brazil and Abu Dhabi rounds are the only yet to be confirmed.
Image via XPB Images
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: McLaughlin closes in on third title - 26 September, 2020
- Supercars: Former team granted Bathurst 1000 wildcard - 22 September, 2020
- Supercars: McLaughlin leads DJRTP 1-2 in Race 3 - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen dominates Race 2 at The Bend - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Coulthard wins thriller at The Bend - 19 September, 2020