The FIA has confirmed it will retain two DRS zones for this weekend’s Singapore Formula 1 Grand Prix.
The event’s seventh running will have two designated DRS activation zones, following the governing body’s decision to add a second zone at last year’s race.
The first area is situated along the Raffles Boulevard stretch from Turns 5 to 7, with the second zone once again sited on the start/finish straight.
Both zones will have separate detection points – the first just after Turn 4 and the second before Turn 22.
Image via XPB Images
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: McLaughlin closes in on third title - 26 September, 2020
- Supercars: Former team granted Bathurst 1000 wildcard - 22 September, 2020
- Supercars: McLaughlin leads DJRTP 1-2 in Race 3 - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen dominates Race 2 at The Bend - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Coulthard wins thriller at The Bend - 19 September, 2020