The Italian Grand Prix delivered a record high average scores after a number of tipsters elected to use one of their two ‘double up’ features at the race around the high-speed Monza circuit.
Those who predicted a Mercedes-powered whitewash were duly rewarded, with many of our regular entrants earning healthy points hauls after the race. Unfortunately, the less said about the tipsters who identify themselves as tifosi, perhaps the better…
The end result saw the biggest shake-up to the leaderboard since the start of the season, with tipsters Zalan, J1MZO and StuartF1 vaulting into the top-three positions courtesy of a smart decision to double their points hauls. Long-time series leader Lokisword was bundled down to sixth in all of the shuffling, but he still has a double-up feature up his sleeve to use before the end of the season.
So how did you fare after the magic of Monza, and will your fortunes change in the traditional lottery that is the Singapore Grand Prix this weekend? Check out the current points standings by clicking here.
We’ll post a link to the Marina Bay tips as soon as Caterham decides which rent-a-driver to put in Kamui Kobayashi’s car this weekend…
Image via Sutton Images
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: McLaughlin closes in on third title - 26 September, 2020
- Supercars: Former team granted Bathurst 1000 wildcard - 22 September, 2020
- Supercars: McLaughlin leads DJRTP 1-2 in Race 3 - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen dominates Race 2 at The Bend - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Coulthard wins thriller at The Bend - 19 September, 2020