It’s another Grand Prix and another new raft of helmet designs for some members of the 2014 Formula 1 grid, but we’re declaring an early winner in Jean-Éric Vergne.
In an era where drivers are changing their lid designs as often as they change their socks, the Toro Rosso driver easily takes the cake for his latest effort: a glow-in-the-dark design!
Given how well lit the Marina Bay Grand Prix Circuit is lit, however, we’re not exactly sure of how much the effect will work, but it might get interesting if there was a sudden power cut!
Images via Scuderia Toro Rosso
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Formula 2: Rookie Shwartzmann wins rain-delayed Feature Race - 12 July, 2020
- Formula 2: Rookie Tsunoda clinches pole - 11 July, 2020
- Formula 2: Maiden win for Ilott after teammate Zhou hits trouble - 5 July, 2020
- Formula 2: Zhou romps to pole in Austria - 4 July, 2020
- Supercars: Winton round postponed amid Covid-19 spike - 2 July, 2020