This weekend’s Japanese Formula 1 Grand Prix will have just one DRS zone, the FIA has confirmed.
As has been the case since the controversial overtaking aid was introduced, the twisty Suzuka Circuit will have its sole DRS zone along the start/finish straight, with its detection point placed just before the Casio Triangle chicane.
The Suzuka Circuit joins Monte Carlo as the only other venue on this year’s calendar to utilise just one DRS zone.
Image via XPB Images
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: McLaughlin closes in on third title - 26 September, 2020
- Supercars: Former team granted Bathurst 1000 wildcard - 22 September, 2020
- Supercars: McLaughlin leads DJRTP 1-2 in Race 3 - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen dominates Race 2 at The Bend - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Coulthard wins thriller at The Bend - 19 September, 2020