Seasoned tipster kerbhopper claimed the spoils with a smart use of their ‘Double Up’ feature to add 30 points to their tally in the latest installment of the RichardsF1.com Predictions Competition.
However, it was actually k-iceman who claimed the highest raw score (19 points) in what was a reasonably high-scoring round in comparison to the tough-to-predict Singapore Grand Prix.
The forecasts of heavy rain bore true, and another Silver Arrows domination of qualifying and Sunday’s sombre race made the outcome rather easy to predict, prompting a number of entrants to opt for one of their remaining ‘Double Up’ features this weekend. If you were a Ferrari supporter, you were going to come off worse for wear in your points’ tally…
It’s a closely-fought contest at the top of the leaderboard table, with StuartF1 now heading the race on 208 points, leading by just one point from former leader Zalan. Tied for third on 205 points are J1MZO and k-iceman. Click here to see the complete leaderboard standings.
Predictions for this weekend’s Russian Grand Prix will open on Friday.
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: McLaughlin closes in on third title - 26 September, 2020
- Supercars: Former team granted Bathurst 1000 wildcard - 22 September, 2020
- Supercars: McLaughlin leads DJRTP 1-2 in Race 3 - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen dominates Race 2 at The Bend - 20 September, 2020
- Supercars: Coulthard wins thriller at The Bend - 19 September, 2020