Round 14 of the 2014 RichardsF1.com F1 Predictions Competition is now open for business, and you can enter and edit your Russian Grand Prix predictions right up until five minutes before qualifying!
Entry is open to all of our readers, and it’s so easy to submit your predictions!
All you’ll need to do is predict:
- which driver will win pole position and the race
- which two teams will earn the best finishes in the race
- which eight drivers will finish in the top-eight positions
- who will post the fastest lap of the race
- who will gain the most positions relative to their starting position
You can also choose to ‘double up’ your points tally for the Russian Grand Prix – but be careful, you can only do this twice per season! Click here to see the current points’ standings.
To enter your Russian Grand Prix Predictions, click here.
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: Sydney dropped from 2019 calendar - 11 October, 2018
- ‘Elbow Grease’ - 7 October, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wins Bathurst 1000 pole by 0.009s - 6 October, 2018
- Supercars: Whincup fastest in Bathurst qualifying - 5 October, 2018
- Formula 2: Russell inches closes to title glory - 30 September, 2018