You certainly can’t accuse the folks from Mercedes-Benz for not having a sense of humour.
The German car-maker has plenty to gloat about after dominating the 2014 Formula 1 World Championship, with last weekend’s Russian Grand Prix witnessing its works team winning its first Constructors’ Championship title with the all-conquering F1W05s driven by Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg.
Barring disaster, the Drivers’ Championship title ‘double’ will almost certainly go its way as well, but that has stopped a preemptive move by Mercedes’ Italian arm: it parked a specially liveried car outside the gates of the headquarters of rival manufacturer, Ferrari, bearing a cheeky ‘See you soon!’ message!
— Mercedes-Benz Italia (@MercedesBenz_IT) October 15, 2014
Image via Mercedes-Benz Italy
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Fabrizio Barbazza - 3 January, 2019
- Supercars: Holdsworth confirmed at Tickford - 21 December, 2018
- Supercars: Stanaway, Tickford split - 10 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018