Round 17 of the 2014 RichardsF1.com F1 Predictions Competition is now open for business, and you can enter and edit your United States Grand Prix predictions right up until five minutes before qualifying!
Entry is open to all of our readers, and it’s so easy to submit your predictions!
All you’ll need to do is predict:
- which driver will win pole position and the race
- which two teams will earn the best finishes in the race
- which eight drivers will finish in the top-eight positions
- who will post the fastest lap of the race
- who will gain the most positions relative to their starting position
You can also choose to ‘double up’ your points tally for the United States Grand Prix – but be careful, you can only do this twice per season! Click here to see the current points’ standings.
To enter your United States Grand Prix Predictions, click here.
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: Whincup stripped of second - 21 April, 2018
- Formula 2: Markelov claims masterful Sprint Race win - 8 April, 2018
- Formula 2: Norris leads Carlin 1-2 in Bahrain - 7 April, 2018
- Formula 2: Norris stuns with pole in Bahrain - 7 April, 2018
- Formula 2: 2018 Season Preview - 6 April, 2018