The penultimate round of the 2014 RichardsF1.com F1 Predictions Competition is now open for business, and you can enter and edit your Brazilian Grand Prix predictions right up until five minutes before qualifying!
Entry is open to all of our readers, and it’s so easy to submit your predictions!
All you’ll need to do is predict:
- which driver will win pole position and the race
- which two teams will earn the best finishes in the race
- which eight drivers will finish in the top-eight positions
- who will post the fastest lap of the race
- who will gain the most positions relative to their starting position
You can also choose to ‘double up’ your points tally for the Brazilian Grand Prix – but be careful, you can only do this twice per season and you have just two rounds left in which to exercise one – or both – of your ‘double up’ options. Any single unused ‘double up’ options will be applied at the season finale at Abu Dhabi.
To enter your Brazilian Grand Prix Predictions, click here.
Image via Sutton Images
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen triumphs in Townsville - 8 July, 2018
- Formula 2: Markelov victorious in Sprint Race - 1 July, 2018
- Formula 2: Russell closes on title lead with win - 1 July, 2018
- Formula 2: Back-to-back poles for Russell - 30 June, 2018
- Formula 2: De Vries claims first win of 2018 - 24 June, 2018