We’re delighted to welcome another new face to the RichardsF1.com team: Blaž Štremfelj!
Blaž will be providing coverage of the Formula 1 and World Touring Car Championships, particularly focusing on breaking news and in-depth feature articles.
Based in Slovenia, Blaž’s love of motorsport has driven him to the world of journalism, where he writes professionally for a number of websites before being published in the Avtomanija weekly motorsports newspaper and Ekipa, the country’s leading daily sports newspaper.
For the past two years, Blaž has been working for the Svet Hitrosti sports website, leading its coverage of Formula 1, the FIA World Touring Car Championship, the DTM championship, and the World and European Rally Championships.
Blaž has sought to expand his skills outside his homeland – and be published in English – and we are delighted to welcome him to our expanding team of writers.
Please welcome Blaž to the team!
If you’re interested in joining the RichardsF1.com team, please click here for more details.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WEC alters 2019-20 calendar to avoid F1 clash - 22 September, 2018
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018