It seems that all good things have to come to an end, and that’s the case for the CamoBull RB11.
Red Bull Racing has farewelled its striking ‘dazzle’ test livery scheme and has finally revealed the livery scheme it will race with for the 2015 Formula 1 season.
The new car sports a slightly updated livery featuring a mix of the drinks giant’s traditional corporate colours, while purple has become more prominent on the sidepods and rear wing endplate in deference to title sponsor, Infiniti.
The team continues to feature major corporate sponsorship from watchmaker Casio, the Rauch juice brand, foreign exchange brokers Exness and oil giant Total, in addition to technological support from Siemens, Platform Computing and former Williams title sponsor, AT&T.
Image via Red Bull Racing
Latest posts by Geoff Burke (see all)
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen ends winless streak - 6 September, 2020
- Formula 2: Schumacher charges to Monza victory - 6 September, 2020
- Supercars: McLaughlin extends points lead with Townsville win - 5 September, 2020
- Formula 2: Ilott on pole again - 5 September, 2020
- Supercars: More calendar changes for 2020 season - 31 August, 2020